Account Coordinator (Customer Orders)
Desford, Initial 12 month contract, Full Time hours
Up to £14.15 per hour PAYE/Up to £18.60 per hour via an umbrella company
Have you processed customer orders for a manufacturing or engineering company? Are you customer focused and pride yourself on providing excellent customer service? Would you like to work for a world-renowned brand?
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to join our client’s Customer Service Team in Desford. This is an initial 12 month contract which is likely to be ongoing for the right person. If you have a background in customer service within manufacturing, with ‘order to delivery’ chain experience, and import or export knowledge, this could be the opportunity you are looking for…
Daily tasks for the Account Coordinator will include:
- Reviewing incoming orders and processing them as required, within set timescales
- Monitoring and tracking the status of orders
- Using Excel to analyse orders and check data (pivot tables)
- Arrange the collection/despatch of orders
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and assist customers with queries
What we’re looking for from you:
- Previous order processing and customer service experience within a manufacturing or engineering company
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to build rapport and strong relationships with customers and colleagues
- Good diplomacy in resolving conflicting issues
- A team player who demonstrates initiative and can work independently
- Advanced analytical skills - working with large amounts of data with high accuracy
- Computer literacy, including advanced Excel knowledge
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.