Initial 3 month contract – Accounts Payable Clerk – Umbrella rates up to £23 (PAYE illustrations also available)
We’re looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk on an initial 3 month contract to support activities at our customers global manufacturing business in Desford. This is a potential ongoing contract opportunity where you will join a friendly team who work with global suppliers and look after a high volume of invoices.
Day to day duties for the Accounts Payable Clerk may include;
• Process purchase invoices and credits onto the Accounts Payable Ledger
• Account for the correct treatment of VAT, where applicable
• Carry out supplier statement reconciliations and resolve differences
• Verify details on the invoice match delivery details, quantities and price.
• Deal with invoice queries internally and externally
• Liaise with suppliers via telephone and e-mail
• General clerical duties.
Skills, experience & qualifications will include;
• Previous finance experience especially in Accounts Payable. This person will need to come in and hit the ground running!
• Keen, flexible, ‘can do’ attitude
• Excel skills essential (basic formulas, pivot tables, look ups)
• Ability to build/maintain working relationships
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates