ADMINISTRATOR - BUSINESS TRAVEL SUPPORT
Are you an experienced Administrator who is a Highly Organised? Do you have a proven track record of working within Business Travel?
Our client who is a globally recognised brand, have made available an initial 12-month contract within their travel and fleet department.
- Respond and resolve traveller and stakeholder inquiries concerning travel and fleet policy, travel and fleet related experiences, and miscellaneous data requests
- Interact with travel and fleet suppliers to resolve traveller/enterprise related concerns
- Maintain and support internal databases needed for travel reporting and metrics
- Provide day to day support for the implementation of travel and fleet related programs and services across all businesses throughout EAME
- Perform analytical and administrative tasks in support of Global Supply Network strategic initiatives
- Interact with all levels of employees daily to provide analytical and customer service support.
- Effective Communication
- Focus on Quality and attention to details
- Outstanding customer service
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong communication, planning and organising, self-initiative, and teamwork approach
- Administrative experience booking business travel
- Knowledge of Caterpillar locations and lines of business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- University undergraduate degree
- Travel management and/or Hospitality experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Access, Visio, and Travel Management Company reporting tools including Online Booking Tools
- Knowledge and Understanding of Caterpillar Global Operations
If you would like further information on this role, please call Caroline on 01275 867403. Alternatively, if you would like to submit your CV for consideration, we will be in contact to discuss your application if you are successful.