Aftermarket Project Engineer – Drivetrain
Wolverhampton - Initial 12 month contract (via Umbrella / PAYE)
Do you have drivetrain aftermarket parts and services growth experience? Have you developed strategy and execution plans for a drivetrain aftermarket? If your answer is “yes” and you’d like to work for a world leader in construction and mining equipment, this might just be the opportunity you are looking for you…
What would the Aftermarket Project Engineer – Drivetrain do?
- Focus on drivetrain aftermarket parts and services growth, developing aftermarket long term strategic plans and execute short terms for revenue and margin enhancement.
- Ensure all parts conform to branding strategy.
- Establish intellectual property and customer value necessary to protect and grow part sales.
- Develop process to reduce customer downtime & dealer revenue through improved parts availability.
- Establish data-based plans to grow service and repair product offerings.
- Implement changes to engineering & procurement data to improve accuracy of service parts offerings, including kits and alternative service replacement offerings.
- Assist with the creation of improvement service parts information necessary for the company’s e-commerce websites, improving customer experience and engagement.
- Through Market research, develop parts and service solutions to improve customer and dealer engagement.
- Develop plans for margin improvement.
- Develop a process to embed all aftermarket improvements into new product development.
What skills and experience will the Aftermarket Project Engineer – Drivetrain have?
- Experience in technical product support or technical parts marketing – essential
- Demonstrable experience of working proactively across multiple global teams
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-starter with strong technical leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and deliver technical presentations
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively and at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Agricultural Engineering - desirable
- Off-highway machine design, development and operational experience - desirable
- Ability to collect and effectively organise detailed and sometimes complex data - desirable
- Strong mechanical aptitude - desirable
- Understanding of technical engineering drawings - desirable
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates