Are you an experienced application support analyst? Do you have experience of directly supporting ERP Applications, as well as Red Hat Linux Expertise? Have you worked on business critical infrastructure?
Our client has just made available this interim role to support the development of ERP systems on their own server infrastructure. The work is conducted in an agile environment, working in a team across the US and UK and other global locations.
The role will be mainly conducted remotely but there will be requirements for on site work when required and with the expectation of flexible working arrangements going forward.
What would you do?
- Perform all application installation, upgrade and maintenance work
- Work on problem resolution
- Perform integrated testing and customer acceptance testing
- Support others within the team
What are we looking for?
- Applications support experience, covering installation, upgrades and maintenance
- Server experience – hardware as well as software
- Windows Server knowledge
- Practical Red Hat Linux knowledge (RHEL 7)
- IIS, Apache/Tomcat skills
- The ability to maintain documentation to a high standard
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Technical certifications would be an advantage
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
The above represents a summary of the role. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.