Automotive Aftermarket Consultant
(Remote working at present)
Our client is undertaking a major initiative to drive their aftermarket sales and product development. To drive this process, they have made available this contract/interim role for an aftermarket consultant to join their NPI team to ensure that the commercial opportunities here are fully recognised and developed. Therefore, Seismic is currently seeking an individual who has experience of the full product lifecycle and can bring their full experience to the table.
What would you do?
With a continuous focus on the aftermarket considerations of our client’s product line:
- Manage large NPI (New Product Introduction) projects to ensure growth
- You will work on existing processes and develop new repair options that drive parts sales
- Ensure that parts branding and intellectual property is considered at all levels of the NPI process
- You will support the business cases and development of innovative aftermarket parts
- You will implement new or improve existing solutions and processes, using key metrics to drive parts revenue growth.
- Be responsible for complexs project management
- You will work with all levels of management to identify and implement continuous improvement processes with measurable results.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of aftermarket engine parts or similar product commercial considerations
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills
- An engineering background
- Excellent project management skills
- Team leadership skills.
- Must have the ability to learn/carry out statistical analysis
- Ideally, extensive knowledge of NPI
- High degree of commercial awareness
- Some knowledge of parts marketing and sales functionality would be advantageous.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.