BUSINESS SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
£18,000 - £20,000 BASIC + COMMISSION
A great opportunity has arisen for an organised and personable candidate seeking a fresh new challenge. My client holds excellent reputation in the industry and is the go-to partner for IT solutions. With a group turnover in excess of £5 billion, it is a great steppingstone into the world of technology!
This is a diverse role to conclude solution sales and administrative activities. You will assist in the further development and growth of my client’s business solutions team, ensuring efficient engagement between business solutions and account managers whilst maintaining the general day-to-day duties.
A full job description can be made available to you, but if you fit the profile below, we would love to hear from you!
- Extremely organised with strong administrative skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to new situations
- Ambitious self-starter with a thirst for learning and knowledge
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Pro-active, enthusiastic, persistent, conscientious, confident and a team player
- Ability to successfully build relationships with colleagues, customers and vendors
The ideal candidate will have a full driving license and access to their own car. You will also be very team oriented and have a keen eye for detail. The preferred candidate will come from a IT background and/or hold a strong working history.
In return for employee commitment our client can offer a vibrant working environment, competitive package and career progression.
UK Travel: required
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867410
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.