Our client is one of the largest companies in the world, and part of their financial products division is based in Solihull. They are seeking a Credit Administrator to join their team on a temp basis to help meet the demand of increased workload.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the finance sector; you would be working as part of a global team and the client has indicated that being able to speak Dutch would be a distinct advantage. The role would be working from home initially, with likelihood of flexible working in the future (TBC).
What would you do?
- Provide clerical support to Credit Analysts
- perform pre-credit evaluation work to support credit evaluation, assessing customer viability
- Provide system-related support to Credit Analysts.
- Assume various office functions associated with credit monitoring and analysis.
- Perform the initial credit application set-up
- Perform various office functions
What are we looking for?
- Finance and particularly credit sector experience would be an advantage but not essential
- General office skills, especially IT literacy
- attitude is very important
- Numeracy skills
- Communication and team working skills are essential
- Dutch language skills will be a distinct benefit.
If you’re interested, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV that clearly shows your relevant experience; suitably qualified candidates will be contacted immediately. Interviews will be carried out remotely.
This advert is a summary of the role, a full spec will be supplied. The role is being made available on an interim PAYE basis - a Key Information Document will be supplied.