Customer Orders Administrator – Irlam
Initial 6 month contract, Full Time hours
Up to £13.50 per hour PAYE/Up to £17.75 per hour via an umbrella company
We have an urgent requirement for a Customer Orders Administrator to join a global supplier of world class engines in Irlam. Working within their expanding aftermarket operations you will report to the Customer Operations supervisor providing day to day support for EAME customers.
Daily tasks for the Customer Services Administrator will include:
- Responsibility of end to end Order management inclusive of; Quotations, POA’s, Cancellation, EDI, where applicable, back order management (part and value level).
- Ability to manage a group of Customer accounts and work closely with Sales and Supply Teams to manage escalations and account queries.
- Responsible for new account set up and amendments.
- Create and present information. Use of factual data analysis including order profiling.
- Oversee the management of any Customer Transportation and Shipping impacts.
- Support mechanism to resolve high level customer impacts, escalations and critical back orders. Recognise, plan solutions and resolve issues to overcome customer challenges.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Significant experience within a Customer Operations function.
- Experience within sales/supply chain/logistics function.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Customer order management systems.
- Experience in Excel manipulation (Pivots/V-look up) and analysis.
- Experience of using SAP highly advantageous.
- Experience of import/ export highly advantageous.
- Proven ability to maintain react and think quickly to fast moving fluid situations.
- Demonstrate meticulous levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to identify a problem, articulate it clearly, progress it to a solution involving others as appropriate.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.