Customs Duty Administrator - Desford
Import/Export knowledge would be beneficial
6-month contract - (Limited or Umbrella contract basis)
Do you have Customs Duty Administration experience? Have you got a basic understanding of UK Import, Export and Inventory transactions? Are you experienced working with complex databases?
We are looking for a Customs Duty Administrator to join our client’s team in Desford on a 6 month contract.
What makes this role interesting?
· Working for an industry leader, and world-renowned brand.
· Great culture – strong individuals working together as a team.
· Friendly co-workers in a nice working environment.
What would you do?
· Review import and export activities.
· Use the Duty Management system which reports to HMRC.
· Review inventory management and stock control and report on the duty.
· Liaise with a third party Customs agent.
· Work with and assist internal teams.
What are we looking for?
· Previous Customs Duty or Import/Export administration experience.
· Excellent Microsoft knowledge.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative, and as part of a team.
· Power BI system knowledge – desirable.
For further information please contact Gayle on 01275 867409.
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have
an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.