Up to £21.50ph (Umbrella)
A great opportunity to join a world-leading manufacturer for an initial 12-month contract. Do you have a demonstrated history of working with data? Have you experience of using Tableau, PowerBI or perhaps something similar to output data and deliver into different formats?
What will you do?
- Consolidation and reporting of Purchasing department metrics
- Consolidation and reporting of material cost impact
- Tracking Bill of material cost movement by month
- Cost plan by engine platform
- Weekly communication of changes
- Spend analytics by region by site
- Single / Dual sourced
- Localised vs imported
- Spend for future years & category sourcing activities
- Warranty recovery by supplier – warranty spend vs warranty recovered
- Supplier financial assessments – analytics
What are we looking for?
- A data heavy, process driven individual
- PowerBI or Tableau experience would be advantageous
- Purchasing experience would be beneficial but not necessary
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867400
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. The rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an Umbrella Employer.