Data Security Analyst
18 Month Contract
Up to £20ph (umbrella basis)
We’re working with a world-leading manufacturer and global name, on a new requirement to join their data security team. As a Data Security Analyst, you will assist in the development of what will become detailed architecture and system specifications for a major business development, integration, and implementation project. This is your chance to join a leading organisation and work with teams all around the world to make a real difference for our client’s customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone starting out their career in Cyber Security and looking to start on the right path…
What will you do?
- Learn to perform all development, integration, and system administration tasks
- Provide project management assistance
- Administer systems and assistance to other team members;
- Work independently on complex projects
- Perform integrated testing and acceptance
- Some programming and scripting will be required and this is an opportunity to learn
- Designs and implements processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support;
- Assists customers with documentation, training, and usability efforts.
- Typically serves as a team member on one or more 6 Sigma projects.
What are we looking for?
- Computing/IT/Cyber Security degree or relevant experience
- An interest in Ransomware and mitigation strategies would be a distinct advantage
- Some exposure to enterprise grade backup tech would be helpful
- Knowledge of 6 sigma would be beneficial
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867400
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. The rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an Umbrella Employer.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up-to-date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.