Do you work with automotive/off highway electronic systems? Have you worked on vehicle development projects, integrating control systems into vehicle? Our client, a world class off highway vehicle developer and manufacturer is seeking an electronic systems engineer to join them on a contract basis at their facility in Peterborough.
The client is currently experiencing increased demand and needs a suitably qualified systems engineer to join their electronics systems team to work on a range of exciting development projects; ranging from human-machine interface, positioning, operation, diagnostic and prognostic information to enable machine automation, improved productivity and enhanced serviceability.
What are we looking for?
A degree-qualified engineer (or equivalent) with experience in the broad range of systems engineering activities involved in the development of machine control systems.
Clear experience of:
- Collecting customer requirements
- Documenting technical specifications
- Developing electronic features and integrating them into machine software
- Completion of verification testing of features
- Participation in FMEA development
- Functional safety
Highly desirable skills would be:
- Off-highway machine control system development experience (or similar)
- Requirements management (DOORS, Teamcenter etc.)
- NI test bench experience (Labview/Veristand)
- J1939 CAN/Ethernet System experience
- Vector CANape/CANalyzer or similar
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.