Emissions Compliance Technical Lead
Peterborough - Currently a hybrid mix of Working from home and Onsite
Initial 6 month contract - potential to extend for the right person as long as the business need is there!
PAYE and Umbrella rates available
Do you have experience of heavy-duty diesel or automotive engines emissions regulatory compliance, and can navigate your way around the regulations? Are you familiar with the US and EU emissions compliance regulations? If yes, this could be opportunity for you…
We are looking for an Emissions Compliance Technical Lead, to join our client’s Emissions Compliance Team in Peterborough. Currently the team are working from home and onsite in Peterborough. For the right candidate, this assignment will present opportunity and challenge in equal measures. Whilst this is an initial 6 month contract, it has the potential to extend for the right person as long as the business need is there.
What will the Emissions Compliance Technical Lead do?
- Lead resolution of complex emissions regulatory risks
- Champion a strong understanding and proactive engagement of global (emissions) regulatory compliance requirements
- Lead cross functional improvement initiatives for compliance related business processes
- Manage compliance processes and ensure alignment with 7.1 Litre engines and below, for US and EU compliance regulations (and possibly some of the Far East regulations)
- Ensure robust execution of; compliance processes, mandatory and self-audit conformity of production test programmes and robust execution of the Exempt Engine Management Process (EEM)
- Prepare and submit compliance reports to governmental agencies
What skills and experience does the Emissions Compliance Technical Lead need?
- A solid understanding of compliance responsibilities associated with worldwide emissions regulations for heavy-duty diesel or automotive engines emissions
- Proven technical capability and some understanding of emissions legislative requirements
- Strong knowledge of engines <7.1 Litre
- Ability to digest complex technical/regulatory issues, distil into clear appropriate guidance and champion/lead to resolution
- Demonstrated ability to instigate and successfully lead change through all layers of a business, working with diverse functional areas, spanning global manufacturing facilities and business centres
- Confident and articulate communicator with a strong moral compass and a passion for doing things right and to a high standard.
- Ability to travel (occasional) and represent our client on a global platform
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.