Engineering Project Coordinator
Competitive Rates depending on experience
Are you looking to work within a Global Engine Development Facility? Do you have demonstrable skills of facilitating and controlling large project meetings within an Engineering setting?
If so we have an exciting long term contract opportunity for an experienced Project Analyst to join a leading manufacturer of Diesel Engines in Peterborough. Working within their Project Management Office, you will bring your tool-box of project management skills to the management and co-ordination of the Engine Software Request Process on behalf of the Engine Performance and Integration team.
What we need from you;
- Third Level Education in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or Information Technology.
- Proven experience in the Facilitation of Meetings.
- Excellent Communication Skills in terms of clarity, accuracy, listening, and understanding are key characteristics. This role involves working with a Global Team including China, India, USA, and UK. Clear communication is vital to the smooth running of the process.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues, lead and develop others, or influence others inside and outside the team to take specific actions.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, with a particular focus on Excel and MS Project
- 6 Sigma Green Belt experience and experience of/exposure to Lean Principles and Agile Delivery Methodology would be very desirable
As Project Coordinator what you would be doing;
Manage Engine Software Request Workflow through the following:
- Chair Engine Platform Software Delivery Meetings and provide clear Minutes and Actions to attendees from different Functional Areas involved in the process.
- Maintain data within Engine Software Workflow Management Tool.
- Provide key inputs from Platform meetings to Application S/W Developer meetings.
- Triage new Engine Software requests by adding metadata for analytics and escalating critical or out of process requests, as required.
- Support Engine Software Governance meetings with Key Process Information.
- Support Process Owners with Metrics and Tool Development
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.