We are looking for an analyst/developer to join our client’s ERP support team, on an interim/contract basis. Working on our client’s bespoke in-house ERP system, the contractor would be working on ERP system support & development. Our client is a global manufacturing business, with locations around the world and a very well recognised brand.
What would you do?
- Provide day-to-day support for the ERP system
- Perform application development, working on small projects on the ERP system
- Carry out application development to support the manufacturing environment using a variety of Microsoft Tools
What are we looking for?
- Previous applications development experience
- MS Access, MS Power BI, MS PowerApps and MS Flow
- Customer focused with a professional manner
- Confident interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the following would be useful but not essential – COBOL, C, SQL
Please apply with an up to date CV. The role has been made available on a contract assignment basis (Ltd/Umbrella); a Key Information Document will be provided. Interested candidates must have the existing right to work in the UK. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.