Export Invoice & Audit Analyst – Peterborough – Initial 6 month Contract – Up to £15.65 per hour (depending on experience) on an umbrella company contract basis
Do you have export experience? Are you able to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you.
The Export Invoice & Audit Analyst will perform activities to ensure accurate and timely processing of domestic & export invoices and all associated export documentation. Recover proof of export for all non-domestic sales and report out monthly. In addition, you are required to adhere with Export Compliance controls as well as our internal SOX regulations.
Export Invoice & Audit Analyst - Key Responsibilities
- Process domestic and export invoices for all sales
- Prepare Export Documentation including but not limited to the below
- ATR1 Certificates (Turkey Free Trade Agreement – duty draw back for EU shipments)
- EUR1 Certificates (Free Trade Agreement from EU to Specified Countries)
- Certificates of Origin
- Phytosanitary Certificates (China Wood Treatment Cert)
- Certificate of Conformity (Destination Inspection Requirements)
- Letters of Credit
- Packaging Declaration
- EPA Certificates
- Marine Insurance Certificates
- Checking and endorsing of BOL (Bill of Lading)
- Use of Ricardo (Duty suspension management system)
- Work with all facilities to ensure accurate and timely customs documentation
- Analysis and reporting of Export Docs data (VAT Amalgamation Reporting for HMRC Declaration)
- Customs Requirements (NES, EPA etc)
- Proof of Export recovery and reporting
- Supporting Month-end Processes
- Support any process changes or additional requirements as a result of a Hard Exit (Brexit)
Export Invoice & Audit Analyst - Key skills & experience required
- Numerate and PC literate
- Microsoft Office knowledge and experience
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment as part of a team
- Speed and accuracy
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of Export Documentation Creation and terminology
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.