Goods Out Assistant - Clevedon
Temporary Role - possibly become permanent for the right candidate.
Do you enjoy working part of a team? Have you got a good eye for detail and accuracy? Have you got experience using SAP? If yes, this could be the role for you.
Our client is looking for a Good out Assistant on a temporary basis that could potentially lead to a permanent placement depending on the client’s workload and candidate. You will be working permanently on afternoon shifts - 13:50-22:00 Monday to Thursday and 11:10-16:40 on a Friday.
What would you do?
- To pack and arrange shipping of components to sub-contractors and customers.
- Raise despatch notes, invoices and process appropriate paperwork following relevant processes using ERP system (SAP).
- Work with Planning and Customer Support teams to ensure efficient and effective support for exception cases.
- Shadow current operator and document training material.
- Responsible for own health and safety and that of anyone who may be affected by their activity.
- To carry out any other appropriate duties when and if requested
What are we looking for?
- Experience of manual handling of high value items would be beneficial
- Experience of SAP or similar ERP system would be beneficial
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Good communication, numeracy, and IT skills
The above represents a summary of the role. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.