Health and Safety Consultant
Are you passionate about Health & Safety? Do you take pride in your work? Do you enjoy working in the field and not just stuck behind a desk? If so, this role could be just for you.
One of the leading Health and Safety consultancies in the South West are looking for a consultant to join their team. To be successful you will need a NEBOSH general certificate, You will be required to work within a vast range of industries
The position of Health and Safety Consultant is a mixture between field and office-based work where you will be required to attend client’s premises/sites to assess their current health and safety situation to include, documentation, policies, working practices and much more. You will be required to give sound safety advice and be a support mechanism for clients.
- It is important in this role you are able to time manage your own work schedule.
- Take pride in providing our clients with honest Health and Safety Advice
- Review client’s current arrangements and advise on areas that require improvement for legal compliance and best practice.
- Develop a close working relationship with clients
- Work with the client to establish a robust safety management system that is easy to use
- Development of safety documentation thoroughly and in depth.
- Carry out accident/incident investigations and report as required by RIDDOR on behalf of the client.
- Build and maintain a good consistent working relationship with clients.
- Complete all administration work involved with this position to a high standard.
- Capable of offering support to current employees when asked.
What you will need
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Audit Qualification or extensive experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management is key
- Current and clean driving license
- The ability to produce accurate and thorough audit reports
- To be proficient with Microsoft Office
- The ability to work away from home for short periods of time.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up-to-date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.