IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
Up to £35,000
Do you love working within a support environment but you are looking for an added dimension? Do you want to be part of a strong team with a collaborative work ethic? Do you want to grow your skill set with a company that enjoys a high rate of employee retention?
If you are the type of person who likes to roll their sleeves up, get stuck in and likes working with people as much as the technology, then this could be the role for you! This role combines the provision of technical support alongside the delivery of remote and occasionally onsite services, designed to oversee system migration projects.
A high level of customer service skill is a key part of the role, and the role will eventually require short periods spent on customer sites.
What would you do?
- Provide advice on the products and services
- Work with the customer’s in-house staff
- Work on migration projects for our customers
- Provide customer training where appropriate
- Help solve technical issues
- Revising existing systems and suggesting improvements
- Produce documentation
- Assist with pre-sales demonstrations
- Supporting the Sales team with tenders and other product literature
- When required, assisting in evaluating new versions of products and ensuring other Technical personnel are trained on new features.
What are we looking for?
- Good all round IT support experience will be considered, but proven experience with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365/sharepoint and SQL would be a distinct advantage
- Proven experience as an IT Engineer looking for advancement
- Ability to troubleshoot software and network problems
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self confidence and good interpersonal skills
This role will be predominately office based with some flexibility to work from home if required.
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867410
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.