IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
Do you love working within a support environment but you’re looking for an added dimension? Do you want to be part of a strong team with a collaborative work ethic?
Do you want to grow your skill set with a company that enjoys a high rate of employee retention, and will give you exposure to the latest in cloud solutions?
If you are the type of person who likes to roll their sleeves up, get stuck in and likes working with people as much as the technology, then this could be the role for you!
What would you do?
- Work closely with O365 and Exchange
- Logging, managing, and acting on support calls
- Support migrations within O365/Exchange/SharePoint
- Assist with the management of projects for their customers
- Investigate faults and propose solutions
- Liaise with customers to progress open calls for other members of the support department
- Prepare hardware for internal and external use
- Liaise with the product authors to chase calls open with them and keep customers informed as to the progress of open calls
What are we looking for?
- Ideally a few years under your belt within an IT support-based role / or an experienced engineer who is looking for advancement in a more customer facing role
- It is imperative that you are a people person
- Experience in the management/admin of O365
- Good all-round IT support experience, but experience with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and SQL would be ideal
- If you have completed any email migration projects, then this would be a huge advantage
- Confidence is key, as you will be working a lot with direct customers
This role will be predominately office based with some flexibility to work from home if required.
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867410
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately. Seismic is acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.