Are you a junior developer looking to expand your skill set with Microsoft .NET development?
We are recruiting for a business based in Clevedon, near Bristol who hold over 30 years of experience and a reputation for engineering excellence.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career in software development, within a business whose products are relied on worldwide to increase operational performance and reduce environmental impact.
- Hold an IT related degree, HND or BTEC qualification
- Have some commercial experience with the design of applications
- Be involved in the full life-cycle of support and development to the clients various applications
- Excellent problem-solver
- Self-motivated with good time management, written and communication skills
- Experienced in working with processes
- Passionate about software development and a desire to learn
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867410