Logistics and Supply Chain Planning Manager
Remuneration: £70k+ package, inc bonus, share scheme, generous pension
Flexible working will be considered in line with the business needs
This is an exciting new Logistics and Supply Chain Planning Manager opportunity which has just become available with our client, who are a globally renowned Fortune 100 company.
This is a role you can make your own! Your expertise and creativity is needed to drive forward their warehouse and logistics planning processes - and they’re looking for someone with demonstrable experience in implementing innovative ideas to drive improvements!
As a result, they offer unparalleled career development opportunities, ongoing training and a can-do culture.
In this role, what would you do?
- Manage/Drive the team, to support daily logistical operational tasks & performance targets
- Manage projects e.g. warehouse storage design, space utilisation, kitting/lean methodology
- Determine equipment & staffing levels at the facility
- Utilise analytical tools to improve efficiency and monitor performance
- Be responsible for department budget, undertake cost and benefit analysis where required
So what are we looking for?
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role within Supply Chain and/or Logistics
- Warehouse Design experience is key
- Develop & maintain great working relationships, collaborating to achieve facility targets
- Excellent communicator with all levels of the business, both verbally and written
- Advanced analytical & problem-solving skills, ability to solve very complex problems
- Experience of managing, designing & implementing warehouse storage solutions, logistics processes, including metrics, material flow and control
- Can adapt and prioritise team’s workload to meet business requirements
- Project management experience
- Desirable skills/experience: Supply Chain degree/SAP/AutoCAD & logistical software, PRINCE2 (or similar qualification)
For further information on this excellent opportunity, please call Gayle on our office number.
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.