Logistics Centre Manager
Remuneration: £100K+ package, inc. bonus, share scheme, generous pension
Flexible working (2-3 days per week onsite/WFH)
This is an exciting new Logistics Centre Manager role which has just become available with our client, who are a globally renowned Fortune 100 company. They offer unparalleled career development opportunities, ongoing training and a can-do culture. This opportunity is based at our client’s facilities in Desford, it’s likely you’ll be working onsite for 2/3 days a week.
In this role, what would you do?
- Lead the Operations, Supply Chain and Quality functions for the UK Logistics Centre, for their Manufacturing Parts Network (MPN) which supplies to global sites
- Be accountable for a 3PL in Belgium the EAME hub for the Manufacturing Parts Network
- Accountable for the safety of the UK Logistics Centre and Belgium 3PL staff
- Collaborate with Business Resources Manager & Logistics Engineering manager to create a competitive advantage for customers and the enterprise
- Provides input to MPN goals and strategy development
- Drive improvement to velocity, quality and container utilisation metrics in the Belgium 3PL
- Accountable for supplier performance improvement - EAME Category & Facility Supply team
- Accountable for health of the regional MPN financials (P&L), responsible for departmental
budget and cost management
So what are we looking for?
- Progressive experience including multiple leadership roles (leader of leaders) in supply chain,
logistics or related experience with manufacturing or distribution operations
- Direct leadership experience in a manufacturing or logistics network
- Lean/6 Sigma knowledge & experience driving RCCA & FMEA analysis on business processes
Skills and experience you may have gained through previous roles:
- Ability to utilise Microsoft O365 tools like PowerBI to drive network visibility 7 improvement
- Experience using cloud-based supply chain planning systems
- APICS CPIM or CSCP Certification
- Knowledge/experience with transportation processes and systems like GT Nexus, GTOC, etc
- Budgetary experience including P&L management
- Prior experience working in the MPN organization is a plus
- Analytical & problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to use these skills to
drive team performance improvements
For further information on this excellent opportunity, please call Gayle on our office number.
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.