Accountants - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Salary £36,000 to £42,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits and up to10% bonus
Full Time hours – Some flexible working may be considered
Are you a confident, fully qualified Accountant with Management Accounting experience? Have you worked in a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team within a global business?
We are looking for 3 fully qualified Management Accountants to join our client’s Material and Cost Accounting Team in Peterborough. Each opportunity has its own remit which is summarised below; full descriptions will be provided on application;
- Inventory focussed – Complex inventory transactions, dealing with large sets of data. Legal entity reporting – analysis and accountable analysis. Planning and forecasting, annual quarterly and monthly. Dealing with other facilities around the world. Need to be comfortable with data, Excel and databases.
- Management accountant focused - Supporting inventory and complex material accounting. Undertaking project work and process improvements. Dealing with different tasks daily. This role may also help with costings. Would suit traditional accounting experience.
- 12 month FTC – Covering day to day tasks like material cost reporting, legal entity reporting – analysis and accountable analysis. This role entails analysis of legal entity transactional and monthly reporting, and reporting it out to the business. There’s one journal. Would suit traditional accounting experience.
What are we looking for?
- Fully qualified in one of the following ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand detailed data and analysis and translate to key messages for non-finance leaders.
- Previous management accounting experience.
- Excellent business partnering skills.
- Effective communication skills and confident in presenting financial information to senior management.
- Ability to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team and global business.
- Good organisation skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Process Improvement skills
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.