Mandarin speaking Logistics Administrator
Up to £16.50 per hour (depending on experience) on an umbrella company contract basis
We’re looking for someone with excellent Mandarin speaking skills to support communications with international suppliers within their logistics facility. This is an initial 6 month opportunity that may be ongoing.
Previous skills working in a supply chain/ logistics planning environment would be beneficial, but we’re also interested to speak to individuals with top notch communication and organisational skills.
Responsibilities may include:-
- Ensure that material requirements are scheduled for delivery from suppliers in a quantity and on a date to support our service to customers
- Ensure that deliveries take place on the correct date, in the correct containers, in the quantity specified.
- Validate that supplier schedules meet the facilities demands and collaborate with supplier to ensure continued material availability.
- Be involved with, as necessary, the scheduling and control of onward ship material
Skills and Experience Required:
- Being able to communicate to customers and suppliers in Mandarin effectively.
- Previous experience of working with a Material Planning role or supply chain would be great.
- Planning & Organising
- Excellent I.T skills
- Self motivated with excellent attention to detail
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.