Manufacturing Account Coordinator
Contract - Initial 12 months
Up to £18.30ph (umbrella basis)
As Account Coordinator you will be the prime contact for an assigned group of dealers within CIS, Europe, Africa, and Middle East regions, and you will effectively and accurately process and monitor dealer orders and order changes. You will take ownership and quickly resolve general and technical queries and problems by working with and building relationships with relevant departments.
What will you do?
- Analyse incoming orders
- Ensure documentation is correct on shipping and invoices
- Release documents to factories for production
- Liaise with various areas of the business (factories, finance groups etc.)
- Monitoring of production/shipping/collection of orders identified by dealers/customers or other functional areas as critical for various reasons (Letter of Credit expiry, Import License expiry, demo units etc).
- Alleviate problems caused by production delays or material shortages
- Clarification and ensuring of correct application of special pricing agreements.
- Ensure that all transactions are made in compliance with VAT, Tax, Accounting and legal rules and regulations.
- Analysing fundamental causes for dealer/customer complaints or inefficiencies/deficiencies in order processing systems and procedures and suggesting corrective actions to supervisor
- Higher education, preferable.
- Can quickly build rapport and build strong relationships
- Good diplomacy in resolving conflicting issues
- Ability to work with big amounts of data with high accuracy under time constraints.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Work in a team environment, demonstrates initiative and can work independently
- Computer literacy, incl. advanced Excel knowledge.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. The rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an Umbrella Employer.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.