Marketing and E-commerce Specialist
Initial 12 Month contract
Up to £30ph (umbrella) and £23 PAYE
Do you have experience in E-commerce within a marketing function? Are you a whizz with CMS or a similar Category Management Systems? Based in Peterborough we are working with a global manufacturer of Off Highway Machinery, who are searching for an Ecommerce and Marketing Specialist to join their operation!
Not only does this contract offer great exposure to the commercial side of one of their extensive product groups you will also have the opportunity to be involved with a growing and progressive area of the business as they venture more into the B2C market.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for the online customer ecommerce experience
- Working with the Online Analytics Specialist to understand, identify and improve, customer experience and maximise revenue
- Ensure full testing and monitoring measures are in place to optimise the journey, customer satisfaction and site functionality. Recommend and implement enhancements
- Responsible for measuring campaigns, to maximise conversion and retention rates
- Monitor, manage and evaluate the website content and work with Community Manager for social outreach ensuring the messaging represents the ‘corporate voice’ and brand values
- Liaise closely with the marketing and pricing teams to define and understand the brand and support commercial campaigns.
- Act as a conduit between sales, product marketing and brand marketing, to drive a successful ecommerce channel.
- Work with wider marketing and brand team to ensure consistent, on brand imagery and content is used throughout the ecommerce web platform
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrable Ecommerce knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel (vLookups, Pivots and advance formulas)
- Managing an eCommerce or Corporate website
- Good understanding of HTML
- Practical experience of Google Analytics
- Salesforce highly advantageous but this can be taught
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867400
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis.