Material Planning Analyst - Shrewsbury
Initial 12-month contract
Up to £16.40 per hour (via Umbrella / PAYE) depending on experience.
We're looking for a Material Planning Analyst to join a leading off highway manufacturer in Shrewsbury on an initial 12 month contract basis. This is exciting opportunity to join a Company operating on a global scale.
Why should you apply? Well not only will you be joining a hugely successful Company you will be working in an environment that's fast paced. Your role will be underpinned by established processes meaning that you will be working with some very knowledgeable professionals. You will also have the opportunity to work with suppliers and other internal departments giving you great visibility and understanding of the site and its global operations.
So if you have got experience in the following we want to hear from you!
- Experience in production scheduling and material requirements planning
- Experience of using MRP systems
- Knowledge and understanding of 6 Sigma / Lean principles would be great
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good PC Skills are essential, able to use MS Excel to intermediate standard or higher
Core responsibilities will include:
- Collaboration with suppliers to ensure execution to planned orders and schedules
- Resolving issues with suppliers to ensure material availability for facility production
- Working with a cross functional team including operations, quality and purchasing to support facility production and point of use material availability
- Ensure timely delivery of materials to the facility
- Analyse established parts schedules and production requirements
- Monitor Supplier performance
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.