NPI Coordinator – Stafford
Initial 9 month contract – up to £15.65 per hour (Umbrella contract basis)
Do you have 1-3 years of project coordinating experience? Are you a problem solver? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you.
To facilitate, coordinate and maintain 3-6 NPI project schedules, assisting the NPI Program Managers to delivering the focused NPI projects on-time and within budget
NPI Coordinator – Key Responsibilities
- Understanding of program and project management tools & processes.
- Provide facilitation and coordination for project team meetings and is challenged to quickly and correctly identify problems.
- Solving problems by determining the best course of action, within departmental guidelines, to ensure the programs are on time & within budget.
- Assist Program Managers in creating, maintaining and updating accurate detailed project management schedules, scheduling and support program control meetings & compression sessions.
- Maintain program level issues/action logs, risk registers/FMEAs, program work plans, and program cost tracking.
- Capture project information, and with assistance from the project team interprets, identifies relationships between activities, analyses data from schedule updates and helps explain changes due to updates.
- Work with functional areas and conduct detail-planning meetings to develop their detailed activities and schedule.
- Works with operations, purchasing and product groups to determine the logical source of supply for product components as well as raising orders for prototype material.
- Manages the completion of own work assignments and coordinates work with others, assisting peers within the group.
- Impacts key quality goals including Customer Satisfaction, Continuous Improvement, Timeliness, Accuracy, Efficiency, Cost Savings, Process Quality, etc.
NPI Coordinator – Experience / Qualifications
- A university degree or equivalent experience.
- one to three years of job-related experience in Program Coordination.
- Have project management knowledge and experience in creating detailed, work plans within a PM software tool.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team leadership skills
- Good communication and organisation skills.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.