PROJECT CONTROLS SPECIALIST
UK - FULLY REMOTE (TRAVEL TO NORTHERN IRELAND REQUIRED)
£18 PH PAYE
Initial 12 Month Contract
Our client, a world-leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment; are looking to recruit a fully remote team player into their Large Electric Power Solutions team based in Northern Ireland and the US. A small team of 5, they are the project managers and executers in the business, and this contract position will play a key part in supporting the development of solution delivery information.
You will be joining an organisation who build power solutions that are used world-wide by their customers! Your working time is flexible as you will work with colleagues from across the globe.
What will you do?
You will analyse and report using information gathered and then transferred into the MS Project database, refining mater data in Power BI to perfect plans to meet the demands and needs of projects as they progress.
- Support the development and expansion of primary Solution Delivery information systems
- Co-Administration of Project Online/Teams and SharePoint environments in Microsoft Office 365
- Development of workplace automation solutions utilizing Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps and Power Automate)
- Develop new and modify project plans in Project Online aligning sales to execution team handovers
- Develop, document, and communicate new report creation in Microsoft Power BI as required
- Facilitate meetings and conduct knowledge transfer and change management sessions as required
- Directly support existing Project Control team in Larne and USA
- Direct end user support in all tools and custom solutions developed
- Travel to Larne when required
What are we looking for?
- Project Management experience, certification a strong plus
- Ideally you will be an SME in Microsoft Project as this role relies heavily on its use.
- Excellent English and both hard and soft communication skills
- Proficiency in all applications of the Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Expertise in Microsoft Project Online, POL administration and SharePoint
- Experience with reporting and dashboard creation in Microsoft Power BI from POL data
- Solid understanding of Microsoft PowerApps and Power Automate tools
- Excellent remote working and collaboration skills
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.