Project Coordinator – Peterborough – Initial 12 Month Contract - Up to £21 per hour (depending on experience) on an umbrella company contract basis
Project Coordinator Key Responsibilities
- Support Project / Programme managers in planning, project control, resource loading, finance, and risk management.
- May provide facilitation for smaller project teams and provide support to control meetings. May lead chartering/planning sessions for smaller projects. May assist Project Managers with larger, more complex, chartering and/or planning sessions.
- Capture and analyse project information including schedule updates (e.g. critical path, resource histograms, costs). Work with project team members to resolve logic errors, help explain changes due to updates, and update plan(s) according to actions taken by the project team to resolve schedule problems.
- Create report packages for communicating project status to key stakeholders
- Provide sole project management support for a limited number of smaller projects
- Create detailed work plans, duration based activities, resource forecasts and scope
- Provide other types of project management support as required
Experience and qualifications required of the Project Coordinator
- A university degree or equivalent experience within the project management field
- 2-4 years of job-related experience in project/program management
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including excellent communication skills, strong meeting facilitation skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to work independently and show initiative
- Familiarity with MS Office (Excel – Pivot tables/Word/Powerpoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Web Publishing tools
- MS Project experience is required for this opportunity
- Desired - Prince 2/PMP or equivalent qualification
For further information please contact Gayle on 01275 867409
The above represents a summary of the role. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.