Peterborough - Initial 12 Month Contract
Up to £19.87 per hour PAYE / Up to £26.10 per hour via an umbrella company. (37 hrs a week)
Our client is a world leader in the design, manufacture and support of a world class range of engines, they are looking to extend their Project Management team in Peterborough, with a Project Coordinator. You could be involved in a number of different projects, where every day is different!
What you will do, and the skills/experience we are looking for:
- Coordinate with Program Managers to create and maintain Project Plans, schedule and support program control meetings & compression sessions - so will need demonstrable experience of this, ideally within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- MS Project is required even if at a basic level – you will have knowledge and experience in driving out detailed, work plans within MS Project software
- 5 + years of job related experience
- Demonstrated experience in resource forecasting, risk identification & management, cost management, scope and other tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required including team leadership skills, excellent communication skills, and strong analytical and organizational skills
- Prince 2 / PMP / Previous Green Belt experience is a plus!
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.