Purchasing Administrator – Desford – Initial 12 month Contract – Up to £18.25 per hour (depending on experience) on an umbrella company contract basis
Have you worked in Purchasing or Procurement within a busy manufacturing environment? Do you have excellent Microsoft Excel skills/experience? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you.
What will the Purchasing Administrator do?
- Administration of the requisition process, to include request of quotes, through to creation of PO and submission to suppliers.
- Expediting internal customer Purchase Orders and resolving day to day customer queries
- Following up with suppliers to ensure materials arrive on time.
- Resolving invoice queries, obtaining credit notes where relevant.
- Filing and maintaining purchasing records.
Skills and experience required of the Purchasing Administrator
- Administrative background in Purchasing, Finance, or Manufacturing Operations preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) and MRP systems.
- Effective communicator.
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work style.
- Familiar with basic procurement and quality principles, procedures, and techniques.
- Ability to prioritise work in a dynamic environment.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.