If you’re looking for your next contract role, then perhaps this is worth your consideration? If you’ve gained some experience in a engineering buying or purchasing role, then this could be for you. You would be on assignment with a major global brand, a real market leader in their business with a premium brand. There is an immediate team of 30, in a global team of 200.
What would you do?
- You would be on assignment within the client’s purchasing department, mainly concerned with the purchasing of engine components.
- Perform analysis of supplier quotes
- Tracking and reporting of supplier performance
- You would support with the analysis and administration in relation to capital tooling.
- You would support with supplier on boarding and other related supplier management tasks.
What are we looking for?
- Procurement or buying analysis experience, this is essential
- Could suit someone looking to move up from entry level
- Engineering experience would be a clear advantage
- Someone who is comfortable speaking to suppliers and forming professional relationships
- Excellent IT skills, esp MS Office.
For further information please contact Caroline on 01275 867403
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.