Initial 12 month contract (via Umbrella / PAYE) up to £21.75 per hour (depending on experience)
Have you provided analytical support to Buyers within a purchasing environment? Do you have experience managing and liaising with suppliers? If yes, this could be the opportunity for you…
We are looking for a Purchasing Analyst to join our globally renowned client’s purchasing team in Peterlee. This is an initial 12 month contract which has the potential to be rolling.
Key Responsibilities of the Purchasing Analyst
- Perform advanced analytical & administrative tasks, in support of the global supply network
- Manage suppliers by developing improvement plans
- Support buyers re Response Time, Lean Targets, as well as Quality, Cost, Logistics, Development, Management (QCLDM). Assess and recommend solutions related to QCLDM.
- Analysis and maintenance of procurement and logistics data
- Responsibility for implementation of local or regional sourcing strategy, under the direction of their Manager and experienced Buyers & professionals.
- Participate in & provide analysis for CPPD/NPI projects for Product & Procurement teams
- Limited travel may be required
Qualifications and Experience required for the Purchasing Analyst
- Relevant degree or demonstrable experience in a similar role within a Procurement department, for an Engineering or Manufacturing company
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, data analysis, Access, Visio, PowerPoint and Purchasing systems
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style
- Required to be able to prioritize work in a dynamic environment
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates