Contract length- 18 months
Rates £17 p/h (PAYE) - £22 p/h Umbrella
Have you provided analytical reporting support within a purchasing environment? Do you have experience liaising with suppliers? If yes, this could be the opportunity for you…
We are looking for a Purchasing Analyst to join our globally renowned Off Highway business in Peterlee on an initial 18 month contract basis.
What will you do?
- Support Site buyers in line with procurement activities
- Be the first point of contact for the facility (Maintenance, Operations, Supply Chain, …) concerning Indirect supplier questions / concerns or issues
- Be the first point of contact for Indirect suppliers about invoice payment, and status of orders
- Work closely with key stakeholders and an external partner to improve procurement process in order to eliminate waste.
- With the support of buyer, help to manage purchasing projects
- Support administrative tasks linked to the procurement process.
Qualifications and Experience required for the Purchasing Analyst
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role within a Procurement or Supply Chain department, for an Engineering or Manufacturing company
- Ability to use systems/software to perform transactions, download data and present information to leaders to show Team performance and areas for improvement
- Customer focused with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, and effective at creating strategies to check your own work.
- Keen to learn, get stuck in, and to help others – someone who is a good team player who communicates clearly and is capable of influencing others both within the immediate team, with Suppliers and internal customers to ensure actions are completed in a timely manner.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates