Purchasing and Orders Coordinator
We are looking for a Purchasing and Orders Coordinator to join a major engineering manufacturer in Clevedon on a permanent basis.
With a number of international locations their site in Clevedon employs over 200 people and specialises in components for the aerospace industry.
To be successful for this fantastic career opportunity we’re looking for someone with a strong supply chain background, as specifically this position will be working alongside their warehouse reacting to purchasing orders.
The core remit of the role will include;
- Processing orders – following the process from start to finish
- Working with suppliers to achieve the best price for supplies
- Ensuring materials arrive on time and are accurate
- Goods receipt in the warehouse as and when required to support the warehouse team
- Checking of stock levels and minimum stock requirements for consumables
What we’re looking for;
- Administrative background in Purchasing, or Manufacturing Operations preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP would be highly beneficial – although training will be given
- Effective communicator.
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work style.
- Familiar with basic procurement and quality principles, procedures, and techniques would be beneficial
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.