£18,000 - £20,000 DOE
Due to rapid growth within the business, a great opportunity has arisen for an organised and personable team-player seeking a fresh new challenge. My client holds excellent reputation in the industry and is the go-to partner for IT solutions. With a group turnover in excess of £5 billion, it is a great steppingstone into the world of technology!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, high energy individual who has the drive to learn and succeed. Working in a brand new, high-tech modern workplace, you will be the face of the business for all visitors and we’re looking for someone who is highly presentable, polite and holds a strong work ethic.
Experience in an existing receptionist role would be advantageous but not essential.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Be first point of contact for all visitors arriving to the office
- Support the wider teams with administrative support
- Booking flights, trains, and hotels for members of the team
- Ensuring that meeting/breakout rooms are tidy and stocked at the start and end of every day.
- Organising deliveries & stock control
- Greet visitors in a polite, friendly manner and offer refreshments
- 25+ Days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus & pension scheme
- Reduced gym memberships
- Subsidised optician care
- Mental health first aid & wellbeing support
- Free lunches from pizza to BBQs!
If you’re seeking a new opportunity with a business that’s rapidly expanding who genuinely cares for the well-being and personal development of their staff – then this is a great time to join my client and become part of the family!
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867410
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately