Recruitment Coordinator – Peterborough
4 month contract – working from home
Up to £16.00 per hour (depending on experience) on an umbrella company contract basis
Do you have Recruitment coordination experience? Do you enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment? Are you available immediately or with 1 weeks’ notice? If YES then this could be just what you’re looking for…
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced recruitment coordinator to support the delivery of the UK Early Talent campaigns for Placements, Graduates and Apprentices for our globally renowned client. Whilst working from home, you will be providing operational support to the Early Talent Recruiter to deliver the Early Talent campaign.
What would you do?
- Screen candidate application forms
- Manage the Early Talent Recruitment Inbox and reply promptly to candidate queries
- Arrange and support Shortlist Meetings with the Early Talent Recruiter
- Coordinate and invite candidates to virtual assessment centres
- Liaise with hiring managers to make arrangements for virtual assessment centres
- Provide necessary paperwork such as interview guides/assessor packs to hiring managers
- Update necessary spreadsheets and internal systems
- Answer queries from candidates or managers by phone and email
- Provide ad hoc administrative duties
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a recruitment coordination/administration role
- Experience of working with both internal and external customers
- Ability to build effective working relationships both inside and outside of the organisation
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Availability to start immediately or with 1 weeks’ notice
- Experience of/exposure to, working with multiple facilities (desirable)
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.