Regulations & Product Conformity Engineer – Desford
Umbrella contract basis
Do you have a background in compliance and safety, in relation to automotive/off highway machinery? Have you participated in audits to ensure machine designs are compliant to industry regulations and safety requirements? If yes, this could be the opportunity you are looking for…
This is a great opportunity for someone who has machine regulatory compliance and safety experience. We are looking for an Regulations & Product Conformity Engineer to join our globally renowned client’s team in Desford. The role will be interim, on an initial contract basis.
What would you do?
- Participate in audits to ensure machine design is compliant and lead follow up actions
- Provide support on safety and compliance for other teams
- Facilitate & evaluate machine technical file creation, maintenance and storage
- Support homologation activities
- Collate documentation for roading certification in EU countries.
- Lead collation of required documentation for registration of machines for various regional certification processes
What are we looking for?
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or another relevant discipline, or an equivalent qualification.
- Demonstrable track record of working on multiple projects
- Global outlook
- Ideally a sound understanding of construction equipment
- 6 Sigma DMAIC training
- Some design experience
- Prior understanding of regulations and standards that apply to earthmoving machinery would be a distinct advantage
- As you would be supporting compliance efforts for EU countries, conversational German or Italian would also be beneficial
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.