Are you interested in a career in recruitment? Perhaps you have worked in a recruitment or sales environment in the past and are keen to return? Trading for 18 years, Seismic is a successful recruitment consultancy with a longstanding client base. We currently have an initial contract vacancy for a Candidate Resourcer to join our team, and we offer a very clear development and training path for the suitable candidate.
Unlike other agencies, we don’t operate KPIs or targets or have a heavy focus on sales; but we do expect you to adhere to our values, and to focus on a quality service to our clients.
What would you do?
- Your role will involve advertising and proactively searching for potential candidates
- You will be responsible for finding, registering and then qualifying candidates by email, phone and SMS
- Manage candidate expectations
- Keep detailed notes and logs within our systems
- Answer queries from our client’s recruitment teams
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a good eye for detail
- The ability to work under your own initiative
- A team player; you would be willing to take responsibility whenever the need arises and willing to accept help when you need it.
- A well organised self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Ideally someone with experience in a recruitment or sales background; you must be confident and friendly when speaking by the phone
- Experience of working in high tech engineering or IT industries would be a distinct advantage
To apply, please send us your CV; of course, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.