Have you gained experience in Sales? Are you looking to further your career with a Company whose values are not just about tallying up numbers but are centred in offering a service based on delivering an excellent customer experience?
Our clients are in a growing sector of providing home -based office solutions. Over recent years they’ve developed an established UK presence, and their customer base over recent months has accelerated! As a result, they’re looking for a part time Sales and Business Development Advisor to support their growth by helping to manage a number of key sales functions.
Key responsibilities for a Sales and Business Development Advisor will include;
- Managing the sales inbox
- Sending quotes and following up leads
- Follow up quotes sent via calls and emails
- Assisting with inbound sales calls
- Supporting the Customer experience with diarised feedback calls
- Generating email marketing campaigns
- Proactive hunting of leads for a % (outbound sales calls/emails
- General sales admin
What we’re looking for from you;
- Account / Business development type experience
- Proactive and driven
- Excellent telephone manner and writing skills
- Full driving license – weekly travel to see the wider team in Clevedon and Weston Super Mare will be needed
- Note commission will be given for outbound sales to the effects of one month's sales value (roughly £50 per sale)
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.