SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST - MICROSOFT
£25,000 - £35,000
OTE £40,000 - £50,000+ (uncapped)
Do you excel in customer relationships? Do you have a history of excellent solution selling techniques? Are you hungry, resilient, and extremely money motivated? my client is a large IT reseller with a turnover in excess of £3 billion. We would love for you to join them and connect the world with the power of technology!
With a modern workplace environment, agile methodologies, and freedom to make a real difference. You will work within the Pre-Sales team targeting all markets and industries with the opportunity to network with some very large blue-chip organisations.
What will you do?
- Proactively Identify new business opportunities and build development strategies
- Follow solution-selling methodology
- Focus on creating customer relationships
- Create successful business process changes with your clients ensuring that the customer's technology requirements are met
- Give advice and guidance and consistently deliver excellent levels of service to the customer
- UK travel required
What are we looking for?
- It is essential that you are an approachable, friendly person who clients can trust
- Demonstrable experience in solution-selling methods
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft technologies, ideally both selling and using
- To be successful you must be pro-active and persistent
- Ideally you are an ambitious self-starter with a thirst for learning
What is attractive about this position?
- Great work events, award evenings and socials and free client lunch!
- Innovative and modern workplace environment
- Working for a globally recognised brand with a turnover in excess of £3billion
- Collaborate with a range of blue-chip companies and work with the most up to date tech!
- Full support to excel in your position with over 100k spent on training each year
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867410
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.