SAP EWM Superuser - Irlam
Initial 6 month contract via PAYE or an Umbrella
We’re looking for an SAP EWM Superuser on an initial 6 month contract to support activities at our customers global manufacturing business in Irlam. This is a potential ongoing (depending on business need) contract opportunity where you will join a friendly team who need help and guidance to support the recent implementation of SAP.
Day to day duties for the SAP EWM Superuser may include;
- Provide System support and guidance to Operations and Shipping teams
- Drive and Support Issue resolution
- Identify and recommend process improvement
- Determine and/or validate solution design, including proto-typing and configuration
- Deliver and/or validate process documentation
- Document/review test scenarios as required by new content releases or deployments
- Direct 3rd party providers on development, testing, and documentation
Skills, experience & qualifications the SAP EWM Superuser will have include;
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in SAP Extended Warehouse Management & ECC
- 3+ years gathering business requirements, developing functional specifications, test cases, & coordinating with development teams to deliver within committed timeframes
- Very strong analytical skills – Tableau and PowerBI would be beneficial
- Advanced Excel (e.g. lookups and pivot tables)
- Excellent communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills
- High customer focus and initiative, process-oriented, good planning & organising skills
- Experience in SAP TM, SAP SD or SAP CRM Order Management and Billing – desirable
- Experience in SAP logistics or transportation management systems – desirable
- Understanding of TIDAL job scheduling - desirable
To apply, please submit a copy of your up-to-date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates.