SAP Materials Requirements Planner / Expeditor
Initial 6 Month Contract (via Umbrella / PAYE)
Do you have experience with liaising with suppliers? Are experienced in creating reports and general administration using SAP? Are you tenacious with an excellent eye for detail? Would you say you are results driven? If yes, this could be the opportunity for you…
We’re looking for a SAP Materials Requirements Planner / Expeditor to join a global supplier of world class engines in Irlam. This role sits within our dynamic, fast paced Inbound & Planning team, managing a profile of over 100 suppliers, this role is responsible for ensuring that all customer backorders have a relevant and up to date promise, monitoring supplier confirmations, ASN deliverables and DRP message administration. The success of this role is achieved through a tenacious work ethic and belief in delivering best in class customer service. Previous SAP experience is essential, SAP S4Hanna experience is preferred.
Key Responsibilities of the SAP Materials Requirements Planner / Expeditor:
- Ensure that all customer backorders have a relevant and up to date promise,
- Manage communication to the Customer Services group where promises are not possible
- Report supplier adherence to processes surrounding order acknowledgements and ASN deliverables
- Managing output from DRP communicate and negotiate schedule changes with the supplier.
- Arrange collection transportation where appropriate
Skills and Experience required for the SAP Administrator:
- Previous SAP experience is essential
- Previous SAP S4Hanna experience would be a distinct advantage
- Previous work experience within a Supply Chain function
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to identify a problem, articulate it clearly, progress it to a solution involving others as appropriate.
- Strong team ethic with the ability the work on own initiative
- Proven ability to maintain react and think quickly to fast moving fluid situations and deadlines.
- A collaborator, building strong working relationships with all levels of the distribution function.
- Demonstrate meticulous levels of attention to detail.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
The above represents a summary of the contract assignment. A full description of this contract assignment is available; the rate advertised is the rate paid by the agency to an umbrella employment company. It is not a PAYE pay rate. A full explanation of this rate and all deductions will be explained in a key information document (KID) supplied to registered candidates