Security and Process Reporting Analyst
£30,000 - £35,000
A successful online retailer in Wellingborough is looking for a Security and Process Reporting Analyst to support the implementation and ongoing maintenance of ISO27001 within their organisation. This is an exciting period of growth for the Company, in which you could become a real asset.
The primary focus of this position is to ensure that the Company is compliant with ISO27001 processes, and whilst our client will consider candidates with backgrounds in the administration of alternative ISO standards – a background in ISO27001 would be of great advantage.
The successful candidate will also play a key function in the technical reporting of business processes – so intermediary Excel skills is also a big must!
Main responsibilities of the Security and Process Reporting Analyst
• Produce and develop effective quality control processes for ISO27001 accreditation
• Ensure all parts of the companies virtual and physical infrastructure have suitable processes in place for adherence to ISO27001 standards
• Regular review and audit of processes
• Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
• Carrying out automated reporting of current sales and financial reports
• Presenting data to senior management
Experience required of the Security and Process Reporting Analyst
• Proven experience of working to implement ISO standards
• Experience of business reporting
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Methodical and logical approach
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.