Senior Purchasing Analyst
If you’re looking for your next contract role, then perhaps this is worth your consideration? If you’re an experienced buyer/purchasing professional, with experience of cost reduction projects, then this could be for you. You would be on assignment with a well known global engineering and manufacturing company, a real market leader in their business with a premium brand. You would join a site team of 30, positioned in a global team of 200.
This role has been made available on a temporary contract basis.
What would you do?
- Lead on purchasing projects, mainly concerned with engine component cost reduction
- Co-ordinate localisation activities
- Lead make vs buy initiatives
- Lead NPI and product deletion projects
- Report achievements and progress to the business
What are we looking for?
- Purchasing experience in an engineering environment, this is essential
- Project leadership experience
- Someone who is able to manage their own time and workload
- Someone who is comfortable speaking to suppliers and forming professional relationships
- Excellent IT skills, esp MS Office.
For further information please contact Sarah on 01275 867407
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. The role is being made available by the end client on a contract/interim basis. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.