Senior Software Developer C#.NET
£45,000 - £50,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Developer! Perhaps you’re looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your career of Software Development? We’re working with an international engineering company with more than 40 years of excellent reputation, with their HQ being based in the South West. This is a great opportunity to not only get involved in some fantastic projects, but to lead a team of developers and product managers in the development of our client’s products.
What you will do;
- Oversee, direct and focus the efforts of the software development team
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established quality standards
- Translate business requirements into appropriate technical design and solution architecture
- Assist in the collection and documentation of various projects
- Liaisie with Project Managers to plan development work and organise into sprints following Agile methodologies.
- Responsible for managing automated build processes and continuous integration
- Developing solutions for and deploying to cloud-based infrastructure
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to development team members
- Provide third-level support to business users
- Research relevant technologies and methods, recommending and implementing areas of improvement
- Other duties which the company may reasonably require the individual to undertake.
What we’re looking for;
- IT related degree, HND or BTEC qualification
- Commercial experience in the design of web applications
- Experienced in the use of Azure Devops
- Understanding of software testing methodologies
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong customer service orientation
- 10% Bonus scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working (2 days per week in the office)
- Company pension
For further information please contact Alice on 01275 867410
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.