Service Desk Engineer
Are you looking for a dynamic work environment? Are you looking for progression opportunities that only companies of this stature and breadth can offer? Then please look at this support role that we have available with our client, a prestigious company located in Horsham.
In this role of Service Desk Engineer, you would be responsible for the resolution of IT support Incidents and Service Requests escalated from the 1st and 2nd line outsourced Service Desk. You would be based in the Horsham office, although occasional visits to other locations may be required.
What would you do?
- Resolve all escalated ICT Incidents, Service and Change Requests
- Assist with the build and ongoing support of Microsoft Windows Servers, Windows desktops and laptops
- Support and maintenance of IMC (Intelligent Management Systems)
- Assist with the restoration of ICT services following system or network outages
- Provide backup to ICT Service Desk when required
- Take responsibility for documentation and reporting
What are we looking for?
- A proactive individual who’s not afraid to pick up the phone
- A clear awareness of good customer service and communication
- Experience within an ITIL and 2nd Line environment
- Current Microsoft Windows Server and desktop skills
- Networking knowledge
- Some Linux knowledge would be an advantage
- Some virtualization skills would also be useful
The above represents a summary of the role, a full job description is a available. If you’re interested and have further questions, please just give us a call – or apply now with your CV! You must have the existing right to work in the UK, and suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.